Hello! My name is Taylor Hogan. I am one of the newest members of the Val Vista team. I teach K- 5th General Music Education and the 6-8th Music Elective. I am very excited to work with your children during the 2019-2020 school year!
I was born and raised in Central Oregon, and my family moved to San Jose, CA during my high school years. I attended Oklahoma City University and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting. I have been singing, playing piano, dancing, and acting my entire life, and I love sharing my passions with the younger generations!
I married the love of my life this past April and am happier than ever! You may notice that there are two Hogans teaching at Val Vista. I am married to Cheryl's son.
- I am a triplet! I have two brothers and I am the oldest by one minute.
- I love animals. I have a cat named Cocoa; she is fluffy and chocolate brown. My favorite animal is the tiger.
- My favorite musical is The Phantom of the Opera.
- I traveled to over 20 countries before I was 20 years old.
- Family is everything to me.
- I enjoy being active, going on hikes, going to the gym, and practicing yoga.
- I enjoy watching movies and TV shows. Some of my favorites include " Dancing with the Stars" and " Shark Tank."
- I never skip dessert.